What we are talking about
Follow us on Twitter
- Loading tweets ...
- Follow @cem4mobile on twitter.
- Android and Windows Phone Gaining Market Share
- Tablet User Engagement: Android vs. iOS
- CEM Engagement Research: Lumia 800, iPhone 4S and Samsung Galaxy SII
- Real-Time Quality of Experience Monitoring in Telecoms
- CEM4Mobile Joins the Network Intelligence Alliance
- Understanding social media means understanding mobile social media
- Mobile Operating Systems Market Share- Android on track to take the pole position
- The Operators’ Bandwidth and Customer Retention Struggle
- Key Mobile Market Trends II: Mobile Apps vs. Mobile Browsing
- Key Mobile Market Trends I: Experience
- VAS increasingly important to Mobile Operators – survey
- What does the growth of IMS mean for CEM?
- Latest Improvements From CEM4Mobile
- #CEM Tools in #mobilemarketing – Removing the guesswork
- Social media, brand development and tablet PCs
- Web #analytics vs #mobileanalytics: what are the key metrics for #mobile and #CSPCX ?
- The importance of cross channel insights for Customer Experience Management #CSPCX
- The operator’s role in quality assurance and customer loyalty
- Cultural considerations for #CEM – think global, act local
- What is customer engagement and how much is it worth?
- Some thoughts on #iPad user behaviour #analytics #cspcx
- What is the WOW factor in #mobile customer experience?
- What’s more important, getting your #mobile app to market quickly or getting it right?
- 11 practical steps for #mobile #analytics
- Profiting from Mobile Services
- What comes first, Subscriber Data Management or Customer Experience Management?
- Experience, Interaction and Engagement in Mobile Services
- Why #webanalytics don’t apply for #mobile
- Fifth Major Technology Cycle on it way
- Understanding Mobile User behaviour
Tags we are using2011 2012 Adroid OS Analytics for Mobile Apple iOS Apps cem cem mobile Customer churn customer engagement Customer Experience Management importance of VAS IMS iPhone 4s LTE market share Market Share Forcast Mobile Analytics Mobile Application Market Mobile Apps Mobile Customer Experience mobile handset Mobile Handset Detection Mobile Market Trends Mobile Network Operators Mobile Operating System Market Share Mobile Operators mobile social media Mobile User Behaviour NI Alliance Nokia Lumia 800 Nokia OS Operating System Market Shares operators QoE QoS Quality of Experience Samsung OS Smartphone penetration Social media Sony Ericsson OS Symbian OS tablet pc value-added services VAS
Category Archives: Mobile Analytics
New Survey from CEM4Mobile Solutions How do they rank against each other? Over the past several years CEM4Mobile Solutions, the provider of innovative Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions and services for Mobile Operators and Service Providers, has been monitoring different … Continue reading
Helsinki, Finland and London, UK, 16 January 2012 – CEM4Mobile Solutions Ltd, announced that it has become a member of the Network Intelligence Alliance (NI Alliance, http://www.nialliance.org/member/cem4mobile), an industry organization created for collaboration among the Network Economy’s technology providers. In … Continue reading