How We Can Help
Our Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions have been specifically designed for companies providing mobile content and Value Added Services (VAS) across all of the industry verticals.
The statistical and behavioral analysis focuses on end-users when they access digital services from their wireless devices. Measuring and analyzing interactions between the users and mobile services enables companies to improve their customer dialogue, increase the number of satisfied and loyal customers as well as maximize the amount of brand advocates.
Digital services are the new voice of the mobile industry. Attract, retain and engage your customers.
"Excellent, customer-centred implementation providing a wide range of opportunities for analysis and service development." MTV3, Project Manager Miia Engberg Producer of content services at MTV3. Read More
"CEM4Mobile data is vitally important to development of our service. We need information to support us when making decisions." Foreca, Marko Moilanen Vice President of Business Development. Read More
"The solution gives us exactly the information we needed to develop our service portal."
"When it comes to analysing and reporting mobile use, CEM4Mobile is the global number one"
"CEM4Mobile is greatly helping us by providing visibility and reliable trend lines for number of unique users." Mads Esper Larsen, Product Manager, Eniro Denmark Read More
"What I like the most is the easiness and user friendliness of the product." Emilia Svensson, Head of Mobile Internet, Eniro Norway Read More
- Android & Windows Phone Gaining Market Share
- Android Tablet Engagement Exceeds iOS on Mobile Browsing
- CEM4Mobile Ranking Accepted by KIA-index for Swedish Mobile Media Measurement
- CEM4Mobile Releases Real-time Analytics for QoE Service Monitoring
- Engagement: Lumia 800, iPhone 4S, and Samsung Galaxy SII
- CEM4Mobile & Qosmos Deepen their Collaborative Partnership
- Hall 2, Stand: 2A70 at the Mobile World Congress 2012 in Barcelona
- CEM4Mobile Solutions sponsoring leading CEM conference in London 23rd – 26th January 2012
- CEM4MOBILE SOLUTIONS LTD Joins Network Intelligence Alliance to Drive Innovation and Leadership For Next-Generation Network Solutions
- Among 50 Most Promising Companies